Sunday 13 June 2010

just a random sunday

okay,umm..this day just like a normally sunday,yeah..maybe I just spending my whole time in front of my ocipa..(names of my notebook) errrr I don't think so..(*sigh)
then...talking about bored?*yeah indeed ..,so uh, I decided to take a look one of website I like,where I can imagine my soul be there ..hehe...
okay..can you just imagine --> some beautiful view,that I mostly like :























I could imagine was in some pretty places like this..yeah adorable..<3
theres some butterflies that fly surrounding me, and some of them perched on my nose, and my brown hair...
then, there was a small group of very cute rabbits and cats that jump at you, yap,they wanted to play with me..lil' chit chat,sing,and dancing together...

No comments:

Post a Comment