Thursday 22 July 2010

It's about scholarship :)

yeah...its about scholarship..alhamdulillah, I got another scholarship from EGC (one kind as a publisher of medical book)
so, the story begin with "short" messages from melisa,she said that I got a scholarship,then i must fill out the form,the form was held by mba' sanny (she's part of academic administrators) then I called her,and make appointment..yea,it happen this afternoon,
so........
maybe thats the sign intended for me to read more...and more..:D,beasiswa kali ini berupa buku soalnya:)


"the form was...like a normal form,hem-_-",hahhaa..while I'm filling out that form,my friend, gege read me a letter of scholarship,it said that only two people from my campus who will receive scholarships..it means ,me and melisa :)
anyway thank youuuuu EGC

No comments:

Post a Comment