Sunday 18 July 2010

just let me go homeeeee...^^

there..i'm writing again,after 2 weeks having the last exam...so the impression about my exam is......"growing up to the high grade increasingly difficult"..even more hard than one might imagine ,
but thinking about "hard"before..came back to the deepside of my heart..
"this is my choice,
"this is my dream,
just work with it,settle it,and enjoy it even it's hard!!!

how's the results???? idk,see then..semoga Allah mengabulkan doa-doaku,amin ^^
semester ini sangat susah kalo dibilang,but.."if not hard,it's not a challenge..:) hehe
ya,saya bertawakal kepada Allah SWT,please keep it my IPK..ya Allah,insyaAllah amin

now, i want to go home rapidly...really..i miss my home..oh so many plans flying inside my head, invite my fam,to try sushi made by me.jogging.swimming on palmcourt everyday.hang out with friends.sleepover.playing with cousins.and also learn to make some deliciousoo food..hehehhe,yeay!
see you balikpapan.........



ganteng yaa om michael buble O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment